Asociatia Habilitas collaborates with other NGOs at national and European level, with associations representing the elderly rights, with central and local public authorities and aims to to be a factor of change and innovation at social level and improving the quality of life of disadvantaged persons.
Currently, Habilitas is accredited by the National Authority for Qualifications (ANC) as provider of training programs in the occupation “Home caregiver for elderly”.
Contact person: Ioana Caciula firstname.lastname@example.org
Pro Vobis fulfils its mission by implementing several programmes according to 5 main lines of action:
- National and international training and tailored consultancy – our trainers have over 10 years of training experience on topics ranging from Volunteer Management (VM) Systems, Volunteer Programs Setup, Volunteer Center Setup, and Volunteering in CSR context, as well as European Voluntary Service – EVS, Volunteering as Personal Development, Active Citizenship and Service-Learning.
- Enhancing the quality of volunteering activities – facilitating the exchange of experience and know-how in the field of volunteerism, among professionals.
- Developing the infrastructure for volunteering, at national and European level – promoting and implementing the mechanism of “volunteer centers” (between 2001 and 2011, Pro Vobis developed and managed the National Network of Volunteer Centers, with 25 such centers in the entire country), advocacy activities, running the National Volunteering Week (16 editions), starting the process to change the volunteering law or setting up the national federation of volunteer-supporting organizations, VOLUM.
- Resources on volunteerism topics – publications (Setting up a volunteer center, VM Tools, VM Good Practice Guide, Volunteer Portraits, Volunteering and Employability of Young People, Occupational Profile of Volunteer Managers, etc.), articles about the concept of volunteering and the state of volunteering in Romania, major contributions to national standards / ethical code, development of innovative pilot programs.
- Relaying of information – presentations, seminars and workshops, conferences on volunteerism topics, informing the mass-media and general public, stimulating interest for volunteering among potential volunteers of different ages, sectorial research.
Pro Vobis had a leading role in the implementation of the European Year of Volunteering 2011 in Romania, as part of the National Coordination Group and lead for the promotion campaign and the implementation of the National Volunteering Week as part of the Year’s National Agenda. Pro Vobis currently has 4 employees, 2 of whom have extensive training experience for learners of all ages.
Pro Vobis is an active member of: European Volunteer Centre – CEV (member of the Board until 2012 and beginning with 2013, and since 2015 holding the Presidency of the Board of Directors, through Mrs. Cristina Rigman – our former CEO and currently our volunteer), VOLUM Federation of Organisations supporting the development of volunteerism in Romania (held the presidency until 2012 and a seat on the Board between 2013-2017), FOND – Federation of Nongovernmental Development Organizations in Romania (holding a seat on the board between 2015-2017), and CSR 360 Global Partner Network (Give & Gain Day partner since 2013).
Pro Vobis has implemented 5 startegic partnership projects under Erasmus+ – 2 of them as a cordinator and 3 others as partner – 4 of them being still under development. We have extensive experience in volunteer management systems, training and promotion and a solid history of international cooperation of volunteering topics.
Contact Person: Corina Pintea email@example.com
ANS operates in the field of social innovation, with a specific focus on management of project and realization of services and products in the field of welfare and social inclusion, antidiscrimination and promotion of equal opportunities, abuse prevention, support to employability and to social inclusion of disadvantaged groups, including migrants and young people.
ANS is registered to the Ministry of Welfare as an organization working with migrants as well as part of the Italian Network of Organizations working on antidiscrimination (UNRA). ANS is also an active member of the Emilia Romagna Antidiscrimination Network, being the only focal point in Carpi District it has the duty to act for monitoring and preventing cases of discrimination as well as to provide support for alleged victims.
ANS is also active in advocacy and raising legal awareness among vulnerable groups concerning their rights and opportunities, offering training and seminars, managing on-line and face-to-face information services, offering training and counselling to other professionals in order to achieve a multiplier effect.
ANS believes in networking and is active in national and international networks.
EUDA was founded in 2008 in Prague, Czech Republic and its team brought over €40 million from EU funds to its clients. ERA has project partners in all EU countries and in many non-member states around Europe. With such a network, it became a reliable partner for both developers and participants in international co-operation projects.
In the Czech Republic, EUDA is the head of a network of experienced organisations interested in international cooperation and exchange of know-how. Since 2008, the members of EUDA Network successfully implemented EU grants worth over 40 million EUR.
The EUDA Network includes cities, regions, public bodies, educational institutions, NGOs,companies and other entities interested in international cooperation, who do not need to deal with any unnecessary paperwork during all phases of the project life cycle, as this is taken care of by our experienced project managers.
According to your requirements, we provide the following services:
• monitoring funding opportunities;
• project development;
• complex processing of project applications, including required and optional attachments (such as feasibility studies, cost-benefit analyses etc.);
• comprehensive administration and financial management of the implementation of European projects;
• services related to the evaluation and monitoring of projects;
• finding experienced Czech partners for your projects.
The European Development Agency acts as an intermediary organisation for internships financed through the EU’s Erasmus+ programme in Prague and the rest of the Czech Republic. If you are an institution that wants to send participants for a work placement abroad, we can take care of all the practicalities associated with the participants’ stay in the Czech Republic. Up until now, we have successfully organised internships within the framework of the EU’s Lifelong Learning Programme for around 100 participants, both in the Czech Republic and abroad.
The Education and Outreach Department at the Gaiety School of Acting, the National Theatre School of Ireland, delivers specially tailored programmes to meet the creative and social needs of multiple sectors of our community. Numerous Education and Outreach Projects have been successfully rolled out at local, National and International levels. In developing these Projects the department has previously partnered with:
the Education Training Boards Ireland (from 2014-2015 The Gaiety School has developed, delivered and implemented the Breathe Programme (www.justbreathe.ie) , Mental Health Awareness and Well –Being
In their Shoes, Training for Primary school Teachers accredited by the Department of Education and Skills Ireland
• The Irish Immigration Support Centre
• National Association for Spina Bifida and Hydrocephalus Ireland
• Irish Stammering Association
• Wicklow Travellers Group
• Youthreach programmes across Ireland,
• S.T. Age- combating elder abuse, Erasmus Plus project http://www.combatingelderabuse.eu/
The Gaiety School of Acting also have expertise in providing learning opportunities for primary and post-primary students, teachers, educators and professionals. As evident in the above summary, the Gaiety has a broad reach in terms of networks extending from policy makers, schools, teachers and students. Each year over 800 schools participate in ongoing educational programmes developed and delivered by the Gaiety School of Acting.
Dr Anna Kadzik-Bartoszewska, Education Coordinator